I was born in the beautiful and artistic city of Plovdiv, and I carry his creative spirit and energy with me. I graduated from the Art High School in Plovdiv.
There were also my first exhibitions and appearances as a creator.
Graduating from the Academy of Fine Arts in Sofia, majoring in painting and master class at Prof. Nikolay Maystorov
Painting is my profession and passion.
But I have experience in many other fields of art – painting animation, illustrations, performance art and installations, visual poetry, body art, and henna tattoo design!
I have completed a course in professional makeup at the fashion makeup artist Svetlana Arsova and for over 10 years I have worked in this field – makeup for fashion shows, music videos, TV programs, and reality shows, festive and extravagant makeup.
I have 18 solo exhibitions at home and abroad.
Many of my paintings are collectibles from Bulgaria, Germany, America, and the Czech Republic.
- 2018 “Something like a kay, something like a flower “ – Sofia,” Chaya Tea Room”
- 2016 “HOPE “ – paintings, Sofia – Greenwich Book Center
- 2010 “Stolen Wings” – paintings, Sofia, Gaia Gallery
- 2008 “Bright Blue Days” – paintings and pastels, performance art, Sofia, hotel City
- 2005 Paintings – Joga Art Studio OM, Sofia
- 2002 Course of Painting -Majorca, Spain
- 2002 “On the Road” – an exhibition of paintings – Sofia, gallery “Circle”
- 2001 “Insides Yards”- paintings, drawings, collages, visual poetry – Sofia, ”Red House Centre for Culture and Debate”
- 2000 “Part of a room” -visual installation and drawings, Pleven, Bulgaria
- 2000 “16/27” – exhibition installation in an urban environment – the bridge of the National Palace of Culture
- 1999 “The Circle” -paintings, gallery” Seasons”, Sofia
- 1998 Exhibition of paintings-“Balabanovs house” -Plovdiv
- 1996 First Solo Exhibition-“Experiments” – Pleven, Bulgaria
- 1996 Exhibition of Paintings-Shipka 6, Sofia
- 2020 Now I live in Sofia, Bulgaria, and I work as a freelancer as a professional artist.